TEEN ART CLUB
Price if for 1 Month Tuition
When: Fridays from 4-6 pm
If you are a teen who loves to draw or paint and is eager to express yourself through art, this Teen art club is for you! Learn endless drawing and painting techniques, use your imagination, and tap into your inner-artist as you get creative and draw with artistic mediums including pencil, charcoal, marker, oil pastels, paints, and more. In this inspiring, encouraging, and fun Art Club, you will:
• Receive one-on-one expert art instruction customized to your skill level, interests, and needs.
• Learn our fear-free art approach as you learn a variety of drawing/painting approaches and techniques in our intimidation-free, non-judgmental art studio.
• Feel inspired by a variety of subject matter as your muse, including: still life, realism, abstraction, the human figure, observational drawing, portraiture, comics, illustration, imaginative art, art history, and more.
• Unleash your inner-artist as you sharpen your drawing class techniques, such as: charcoal and pencil use, shading, expressive line, mark-making, composition, contour drawing, dimension, and more!
• Experiment and explore your own personal drawing style as you express yourself creatively.
• Succeed in creating many finished drawings that you feel proud of.
• Receive the lasting health and wellness benefits of drawing and art classes, such as relaxation, stress relief, mental clarity, and improved academic success Hundreds of past students have been completely amazed at how quickly their drawings improved.
•Benefit from enhanced health and wellness that art and creativity are known for, such as: increased self-esteem, focus, communication skills, and even higher test scores