YOUTH ART CLUB
When: Fridays from 10:30 am-11:45 am
If your child loves to draw or paint and is eager to express themselves through art, this art club is for them! Learn endless drawing and painting techniques, use their imagination, and tap into their inner-artist as they get creative and create with various artistic mediums including pencil, charcoal, marker, paints, and more. In this inspiring, encouraging, and fun Art Club, you will:
• Receive one-on-one expert art instruction customized to their skill level, interests, and needs.
• Learn to freely express themselves as they learn a variety of drawing/painting approaches and techniques in our intimidation-free, non-judgmental art studio.
• Feel inspired by a variety of subject matter, including: still life, realism, abstraction, the human figure, observational drawing, portraiture, comics, illustration, imaginative art, art history, and more.
• Experiment and explore your own personal style as they express themselves creatively.
• Succeed in creating many finished projects that they feel proud of.
• Receive the lasting health and wellness benefits of art classes, such as relaxation, stress relief, mental clarity, and improved academic success.
Note: This class continues into the academic year for Home Schooled youth.